Our Mission and Vision
PEES mission is to empower the students to explore and expand their interests, reach their potentials, develop the skills necessary to success in life and become responsible and engaged members of the wider community.
Our vision is that the student is the center of the educational process. We believe that every child is special, with unique combinations of abilities and needs that affect learning. And all children deserve the opportunity to learn in ways that make the most of their strengths and help them overcome their weaknesses.
All staff employed by Pakistan Excel English School are responsible for the care, safety and protection of children. This responsibility extends to the identification and timely response to concerns regarding the possible sexual, physical, psychological and emotional abuse or neglect of a child.
Our motto is: “No child should ever be left behind.”
Our pledge is: “If necessary I will give all my tomorrows for one child’s today.”
We will seek to protect children by:
- Valuing them, listening to and respecting them
- Adopting child protection systems and procedures for staff
- Recruiting staff safely, ensuring all necessary checks are made
- Sharing information about child protection and good practice with staff, children and parents/carers
- Sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving parents and children appropriately
- Providing effective management for staff through supervision, support and training